- Users can easily search the TheMovieDB for content to request
- Easily accessible list of requested Movies and TV series
- Simple and easy user authentication and request approval
- CouchPotato integration for automatic downloads of Movies
- SickRage and Sonarr integrationed for automatic TV Series downloads
- Pushbullet, Pushover and Slack notifications to keep up to date with requests
- You can now push notifications to a custom channel to easily notify others whenever new content is requested and added. Users only need to subscribe to the channel to start recieving notifications. Visit the Channel Creation Pageto learn more about how to create and distribute your own channel.
First we need to install Meteor & Git-Core to handle this type of code
curl https://install.meteor.com/ | sh
apt-get install git-core
Now lets download Plex Request
git clone https://github.com/lokenx/plexrequests-meteor.git
Now lets get it up and running
On first run navigate to
http://localhost:3000/admin and create an admin account with an email address and password. If this isn’t done someone else can create the admin account to your application. This account is only used for logging in, email integration isn’t enabled. Once logged in, you can configure your settings and get things going.